Hello, and thank you for enquiring about my newsletter. I have been writing one regularly for a number of years and have gathered many loyal readers over that time.
Take a look at the screen shots.
Newsletters are emailed out every weeks or so and contain the following sorts of interesting information in shortened format with links so you can read more if you fancy.
- An interesting case study you may relate to (anonymous, of course)
- A common topic with related information, links and helpful tips
- A recent, published article
- New ideas
- The latest audios in my range
- Some special reader discounts and practice info
- Readers area -helpful information, events, sell/swap/giveaway
Coming in an easy to read format, by email, gives you the opportunity to read it quickly over a cuppa if you like, pick up the threads that interest you, and even forward it on to someone else who may enjoy it.
I am always interested in readers stories and feedback so welcome comments and helpful information to include in my next newsletter.
If this sounds interesting just complete the confidential subscribers box and be delighted when the next one arrives in your inbox.